Dr. Jan C Biro is a devoted “guardian” of the traditional ethical values in medicine as well as in science.
In his mind
“Nobody should be above the law,
especially not the peers of the society
who are entrusted to lead
and represent others.”
This is a list of major project in “community service” aiming to contribute to the fairness of the society.
1. JANTEMAN PROJECT – It is to ridicule the JANTEMAN mentality (i.e. the institutionalized envy) by
stating that: "You cannot strengthen one by weakening another; and you cannot add to the stature of a
dwarf by cutting off the leg of a giant."
a. The Swedish God
b. Janteman Prizes - awarded annually since 2009.
2. BIAS IN THE NOBEL PRIZE – is exposing a racial / religious bias in awarding the Nobel Prizes. It is
critical against the Nobel Foundation and not against the unfairly privileged laureates.
a. Jewish bias in the Nobel Prize
b. The Jewish God – Published with David Cohen PhD
3. HYPOCRISY RECOGNITION
4. “FACE-LIFT” IN THE COURT ROOM – A deep and personal look into the cosmetic surgery industry
in Hollywood / Los Angeles / California.
5. MAJOR PARADIGMS OF MOLECULAR BIOLOGY - How the “story” of Galileo Galilei is continuously
repeating itself in the history of sciences.
6. SCIENCE CENSORSHIP – How to define the border between critical “peer review” and personal
censorship. (The chief editor of TBioMed for 10 years, P. Agutter had been fired in 2013 due to this
Guardians are put into place to defend morality
and rule society because they know the truth and
posses the knowledge and wisdom of true forms.
In order for there to be a just state, there must be
a balance between the different types of people,
namely; reason dominated, spirit dominated and
appetite dominated people.
Those dominant in reason become philosophers,
those in spirit become soldiers and those in
appetite become commoners. Balance in these
traits is necessary in order to achieve a just state.
/ After Plato